Deliveries and Returns
Our warehouse is still operating and we are fulfilling orders in the UK within 4-5 days. We ship stone and tiles within the UK from our Wiltshire warehouses.
The costs of delivery within mainland UK is from £14.40 for packs and £4.00 for samples.
If you are looking to place an international order then please do email us: email@example.com
Please may we insist that the delivery is checked upon receipt and notify us within three working days if there are any issues so we may resolve this as quickly as possible. Failure to do this may invalidate any claims of breakages or replacements after this period.
Please note we are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
We hope you will love your new Ca’ Pietra stone and tiles. However, we understand from time-to-time that there may be a reason to return a product or you may have a delivery issue. Please follow our guidelines below to make your returns as quick and seamless as possible.
- If you notice any shortages or damages then please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within three working days of receipt. Please include photographic evidence.
- Delivery of incorrect products must be notified via email within three working days of receipt.
- Any items must be returned in full boxes where applicable.
- Bespoke products and special-order products are exempt from cancellation or returns policies.
- All resalable returns on standard stock items are subject to a 20% restocking charge and collection fee which will be deducted from the credit raised.
- All returns must be pre-authorised by Ca’ Pietra and will require a returns number, which can be sought via emailing us on: email@example.com.
- Refunds will exclude delivery charges.
- Returns for ancillaries will be accepted up to eight weeks following delivery/collection of goods. Returns for standard stock items will be accepted up to eight weeks following delivery/collection of goods.
Goods Arrived Damaged or Incorrect Items Received
Whilst we make every effort to package our stone and tiles to ensure they are protected, if your products arrive with a customer damaged or the incorrect products arrive, then we will take responsibility and send replacements as long as they are not installed.
Please ensure that shortages and damages are reported with photographic evidence via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery.
Change Of Mind Or Over Ordered
We know that sometimes customers simply change their minds or may have over ordered. We are happy to accept returns on this basis so long as goods are returned to us in a sellable condition and so long as we have the same batch in our Wiltshire warehouse.
Any refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
Please also note:
- We charge a 20% restocking fee where a customer has changed their mind, or over ordered.
- We only accept full boxes of tiles for refund.
- Items needs to be carefully packaged when returned to us as damage of these fragile items can happen in transit and will not be the responsibility of Ca’ Pietra.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange a return to Ca’ Pietra via their own preferred delivery method.
- We will only allow returns if we have the same batch in stock in our warehouse.
- Returns can take up to 10 working days to process through our warehouse.
For all returns please contact us first via email@example.com and we will issue a returns number. Any returns received not following this process may be refused.
Sarsen Stone Group Ltd
Bowerhill Industrial Estate